Vai al contenuto
Salix alba (Hartig) Rehder
- AA.VV. (1989) The Merck Index - An Encyclopedia of Chemicals, Drugs, and Biologicals, 11th ed. Merck and Co. Inc., Rahway.
- Duke, J. (1992) Handbook of biologically active phytochemicals and their activities. Boca raton, FL. CRC Press.
- Huang MT, Ho CT and Lee CY eds. (1992) Phenolic compounds in food and their effects on health: Antioxidantsand cancer prevention. ACS Symposium Series 507. ACS, Washington
- Jin G-Z, Yamagata Y, and Tomita K-i (1989) Structure of rutin pentamethanol. Chem. Pharm. Bull. 38(2): 297-300
- Okamura H, Mimura A, Yakou Y, Niwano M, Takahara Y. (1992) Antioxidant activity of tannins and flavonoids in Eucalyptus rostrata. Phytochemistry. 33(3): 557-561
- Osmianski J, and Lee CY. (1990) Inhibitory effect of phenolics on carotene bleaching in vegetables. J. Agric. Food Chem. 38:688-690.
- Schmidt B, Heide L (1995) The use of Salicis cortex in rheumatic disease: phytotherapie with known mode of action? Planta Med 61(Abstracts of 43rd Ann Congr):94
- Stevens, P.F. (2001 onwards). Angiosperm Phylogeny Website. Version 5, May 2004 [and more or less continuously updated since]. http://www.mobot.org/MOBOT/research/APweb/